Who we are
Nahla Ltd t/a Personal Healthcare/Financial Management is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Nahla Ltd t/a Personal Healthcare/Financial Management may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes by visiting our website: www.personalhealthcaremanagement.co.uk or contact us on 01829 781 920 if you would like a paper copy sent to you. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
This Privacy Statement does not govern the practices of entities that our Company does not own or control, or entities that do not own or control our company or people that our Company does not employ or manage.
Nahla Ltd t/a Personal Healthcare/Financial Management is registered with the Information Commissioners Office, registration number Z3507092.
Reasons/ Purposes for processing information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a quotation with a view to putting in place a policy of cover with one of our insurance providers and in particular for the following reasons:
- – Internal record keeping.
- – We will use your information to carry out market reviews on a regular basis to ensure that your product is the best fit available for you.
- – We may transfer personal information to third parties for any legally permissible purpose in our sole discretion
- – We may use your data to enforce our terms and conditions
We may periodically send promotional emails about other products or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided unless you ask us not to.
Types/classes of information processed
We may process information relevant to the above reason/purposes. This may include:
- – Personal details
- – Family details
- – Lifestyle and social circumstances
- – Financial details
- – Employment details
We also may process sensitive classes of information that may include:
- – Physical or mental health details
- – Race or ethnic origin
- – Sexual orientation
Who the information is processed about
We process personal information about:
- – Clients
- – Employees
When we collect your information
Information about you is collected when:
- – you apply for a quote, mortgage or policy
We may also collect personal information about you from other people when:
- – you are named in an application form or as a dependent under an individual or corporate scheme
- – we process an application or claim (where we may carry out credit or fraud checks)
- – we liaise with your family, employer, health professional, lender, solicitor or other treatment or benefit provider.
We may only share information in this way where you have provided your consent or in circumstances where you are incapable of giving consent, or we are unable or it is not reasonable to seek your permission, or we are required to by law or in accordance with guidance from professional bodies
When we obtain authorisation in relation to claims or investigate complaints on your behalf, Nahla Ltd t/a Personal Healthcare /Financial Management may also request and obtain further details from your treatment provider. The information may be sought either at the time of processing or subsequently, for the purposes of ensuring the accuracy of information and the quality of treatment and care.
Who the information will be shared with
Where it is necessary to share information with other organisations we are required to comply with all aspects of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We need to share your personal information with other organisations to be able to provide you with our services, and to improve and extend our services. This may include:
- – responding to your queries, including providing quotes
- – supporting your medical treatment or care and other benefits
- – internal record keeping and administration
- – responding to requests where we have a legal or regulatory obligation to do so
- – assessing the type and quality of care you have received and any concerns or complaints you raise, so that these can be properly investigated
- – using your contact information to send you service related information
How long we keep your information
We will keep your information whilst we are providing quotations and thereafter for an indefinite period whilst you are a client of Nahla Ltd t/a Personal Healthcare/Financial Management. When you are no longer a client, we will keep your information for a duration of 7 years. If you decide not to take a policy we will destroy all information held after a period of 1 year, unless you confirm you would like your information to be stored so that you can be contacted in the future.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
We will not sell or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We will only use your information in order to provide you with quotations for your specific needs and at your request.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- – whenever you are asked to fill in an insurer/[providers form, look for the box that you can tick to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- – if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keeping you informed
Nahla Ltd t/a Personal Healthcare/Financial Management would like to keep you informed of the products and services that we consider may be of interest to you (via mail, email, phone). When we collect your information, we will ask you if you would like us to keep you updated in this way. We may use your personal information to:
- – decide which services which we think are relevant to you
- – contact you with details of our products and services
If you do not wish to receive marketing information about our products and services, or at any time you change your mind about receiving these messages, please contact the Nahla Ltd t/a Personal Healthcare/Financial Management on the details shown below.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR Act 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Fir Tree Farm, Common Lane, Duddon, Tarporley, Cheshire. CW6 0HG
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You have the right to correct any factual errors in the information we hold about you and to remove your details from any list under our control.